Jul 1, 2011

Beach bungalow

I've always loved the beach.
Growing up we frequented the Destin, Florida area and ever since then
I've always dreamt of having a little beach house to escape to.
Especially now, with the cool English weather (not complaining just saying)...
I'm especially looking forward to a trip to the beach on the near horizon.
When I came across this little beauty, I pinned it immediately.
It's a perfect beach bungalow for 2.
I imagine a nice little kitchen and sitting room on the ground floor,
with a simple sleeping loft above.
Shower would be outside, of course!
There is no other way at the beach.
I would add a larger porch awning overhang across the whole house
and maybe a porch swing versus a bench.
A little outdoor shower like one of these...



 And this is pretty much beach bungalow perfection in my book.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: